Smart Teachers is recruiting for Activity Clubs Assistants / Learning Support Assistants to work on a flexible daily basis at a variety of locations throughout London for the summer holidays. These holiday leisure and support activity clubs provide services for children aged 4-12 over the holidays and potentially in to the start of the academic year. These roles include Breakfast Clubs/ Activity Days/ Extended Days and After School Clubs The successful Activity Clubs Assistants / Learning Support Assistants will have prior and recent experience of working with children in either children’s sporting, creative or general classroom based TA activities.
About the Role
• Activity Clubs Assistants / Learning Support Assistants
• Starting the end of June 2019
• Full- and part-time working hours available for employment flexibility
• School term work also available
• Hourly rate of £9
About the Establishments
• Provide services for children aged 4-12 with engaging educational activities
• Will be offering activities throughout the summer holidays
• Venues all over London
• Serves people in communities most impacted by social and economic inequalities
In order to be considered for this role, the Activity Clubs Assistants / Learning Support Assistants will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have recent and ongoing experience of working with children in either sporting, creative or general TA activities
• Must be proactive and able to use initiative
• Have strong behaviour management, communication skills, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent and professional references working with children
• A valid DBS / police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number FFS2305.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.