Smart Teachers is recruiting for 5 Activity Leaders to work in holiday camps in the London boroughs of Richmond. The successful Activity Leaders will predominantly work during the school holidays (including summer), delivering sports and games based activities to children aged 4-16. Both permanent contracts and more flexible temp contracts are available. Candidates with experience working in Youth Centres, Teaching Assistants, Sports coaches and actors/actresses are encouraged to apply. These Activity Leader roles are perfect for those already working in schools and wanting to supplement their income during the school holidays.
About the Role
• Activity Leader – delivering sports/games and play based activities
• Working with children aged 4-16
• Working predominately during school holidays
• Both permanent and flexible temp contracts available
• Working in schools situated in Haringey, Kensington and Chelsea, Wandsworth, Richmond, Camden and Lambeth
• Hourly rate from £7.38 – £9.50
• Perfect for those wanting additional work during the school holidays
About the School
• Range of schools available from Primary to Secondary
• Summer Camps also set up at other sporting venues
• Play based activities, multi sports, games, arts & craft, downtime, structured play, etc.
In order to be considered for this role, the Activity Leader will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have experience working with children in the UK in the past 2 years
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT1003ALFFSRICH.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.