£19,217 – £21,007 pro rata
The college is dedicated to supporting students with SEN and ensuring that students reach their full potential. One key step towards achieving this is the appointment of Additional Learning Support Key Workers.
Additional Learning Support Key Workers will play an important and integral role in
- Ensuring that students with an Education Health and Care plan meet outcomes and complete a study programme that prepares them for adulthood.
- Liaising with parents/carers, vocational teaching staff, pastoral tutors, student support and outside agencies to provide a joined up approach to the learners experience.
- Attending EHCP reviews and any other meetings involving their key students.
- Supporting students, either in a group setting or on a 1-1 basis, with a wide variety of learning needs to realise their goals and full potential.
We are looking for an Additional Learning Support Key Worker to work between 20 and 37 hours per week, 3 to 5 days. This is during term time (37 weeks per year) at our Sparsholt campus.
A good standard of education including English and Maths at grade C/4 or above or equivalent and willingness to undertake further training is essential.
Previous candidates need not apply.
Closing Date: 27 September 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org