Admin & Projects Lead
CONTRACT: full time or part time considered
SALARY: Scale 6 (16-20) FTE: £26,997-£28,991
LOCATION: Beckenham (Greater London / Kent)
Langley Park Learning Trust expanded and reformed in September 2018. The trust comprises of two secondary and three primary schools: Langley Park School for Boys, Langley Park School for Girls, Clare House Primary School, Hawes Down Primary School and Langley Park Primary School. This job is based in the Trust’s small and friendly central team, who work in partnership with the schools to achieve our mission of providing an excellent education for every child
Reporting to the Director of HR, this person will lead project and administration work for the LPLT Central Team and support to the CEO and Chair of the Trust board where required. They will take a leading role in relation to the Trust’s admissions policies, and help to develop and deliver the Trust’s communications, strategies, including liaison with key stakeholders across our schools.
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to write copy for a range of both internal and external audiences, including websites, newsletters, consultation documents and policy documents.
• Experience of successfully managing projects and events from inception through to delivery, including keeping to agreed timescales.
• Experience of providing administrative support, including drawing together agendas and organising meetings.
• Well-developed IT skills, including proficiency with MS Office.
Please see application details on our website: www.lplt.org.uk. Completed application forms should be
e-mailed to Rachael Cooper: email@example.com
Please note that whilst you are also welcome to submit a CV, shortlisting will be based solely on our application form and your covering letter. All applicants must fully complete the Langley Park Learning Trust Application Form.
Closing date: 18th April 2021
Interview date: 26th April 2021
Langley Park Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring check.
Langley Park Learning Trust
- English secondary schools