CATS College Canterbury is a coeducational independent boarding school catering mainly for international students aged 14+. The College specialises in preparing students for pre-university exams, including I/GCSEs, A Levels, the International Baccalaureate (DP) and the University Foundation Programme (UFP).
CATS College is part of Cambridge Education Group, which, since 1952, has been delivering the highest quality academic, creative and English language programmes, preparing thousands of students to progress onto the world’s leading universities.
Successful candidate will act as Receptionist in the Student Care Centre, deal with student and staff, manage transportation bookings for students, staff and visitors, order stationery, books, textbooks and other orders for equipment or materials for staff, book all staff training courses and associated, process invoices, book the venues for College events, undertake additional administration duties, such as inputting data onto excel spreadsheets, photocopying, input of Data onto College Systems and preparing paperwork for visits.
The job requires that you have:
- An education to GCSE level, including Maths and English;
- Effective time management skills;
- Strong communication abilities;
- Great interpersonal skills, both verbal and written;
- Good levels of IT literacy;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Clarity of speech;
- Awareness of the environment around you;
- A calm and diplomatic approach;
- A willingness to play a part in the wider life of the College;
- Ability to work both in a team and autonomously;
- A willingness to accept additional responsibilities;
- Ability to prioritise conflicting demands;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- The qualities of a strong role model for young people;
- Interest in working in an international environment.
Additional Requirements for this Role
- Takes ownership for work issues and problems of an operational nature;
- Implements improvements to work processes and practices within his/her remit;
- Understands College goals and direction and brings these to bear in Department;
- Gets things done through influence and fairness, rather than by railroading others;
- Can confront and overcome obstacles through constructive criticism to further progress within team.
To review full job description and to apply, please visit Cambridge Education Group: http://www.cambridgeeducationgroup.com/careers/vacancies.htm or email email@example.com
Please apply before 22 October 2018
Please note that applications for any post at CATS College Canterbury can only be accepted when submitted on a Cambridge Education Group application form.
CATS College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS checked. We are an equal opportunities employer.