The hours will be 35 hours per week for 40 weeks per year (Term Time only + 2 weeks including INSET Days) on APT&C Scale 4 (£22,995 - £24,258 pro-rata)
Application Deadline Friday 17th September 2021
Woodhill Primary School is looking to appoint an organised individual with an eye for detail and friendly manner to maintain the high standards and efficiency in our school office.
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience of working in a busy school office.
• Have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Have excellent keyboard skills, experience of using Microsoft Office programs, SIMS and other school financial packages.
• Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and a "can do" approach with a positive outlook on life.
Administrator duties will include:
• Communicating effectively with students, staff and parents in a professional and friendly manner
• Assisting with greeting and checking in visitors upon arrival while adhering to safeguarding procedures
• Administering first aid as required (Training will be given)
• Updating the school calendar and managing the school’s inbox
• Using the school’s internal systems, including Sims and ParentPay, to record data
• Assisting the Administration Manager with various administrative tasks
• Responding to telephone and email enquiries
• Communication by text, email and letters with the school community
• Additional duties which may occur in support of a smooth-running school day
We can offer:
• A modern, supportive working environment which values everyone
• Established and proven office systems and procedures
• Opportunities for professional and personal development
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Application packs can be downloaded from the school website www.woodhillschool.co.uk and then sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org once competed
Woodhill Primary School
Woolwich, SE18 5JE
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years
WOODHILL IS AN INCLUSIVE SCHOOL LOCATED IN THE ROYAL BOROUGH OF GREENWICH
We ensure that every child is given the best possible support to fulfil their potential. We work closely with outside agencies to meet additional needs of pupils, and parent pa...