Dixons Kings Academy opened in September 2011 and currently has over 800 students on roll. We are significantly over subscribed and every year the results continue to improve.
Why choose Dixons Kings Academy?
- Consistent behaviour and expectations; teachers can teach and students can learn
- Weekly coaching for all staff
- Exceptionally visible and supportive SLT
- Minimal meetings after school
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of integrity, diligence and civility and completely committed to our mission: to ensure everyone receives the support and care needed to become successful and lead a purposeful and happy life.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 11 primary, secondary and all-through schools in Bradford and Leeds, committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Top Trust in the country for progress at secondary
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
Or, call the school on 01274 449706 and speak to Neil Miley, Principal, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS enhanced check.
Applications should be submitted by 2pm on Friday 14 December 2018.