Fixed term Contract
(Scale 2b - £19,563 - £19,954 p.a. FTE
£14,533 - £14,823 p.a. pro rata)
Summer Term 2021 Fixed Term contract ending on 16th July 2021 (with possible extension to end date)
Starting Monday 19th April 2021 or as soon as possible afterwards.
32.5 hours per week, 8.30am to 3.30pm Monday – Friday, 30 minute lunchbreak.
Part time, term-time only.
St Luke’s Church of England School is dynamic, innovative and inclusive.
We are looking to appoint an Assistant on a Fixed Term basis to join our dedicated Office team. As a member of the office team, you will play a key role in supporting the day to day running of the school. You will be the first point of contact, liaising with parents, staff and visitors to the school.
Dedicated, organised and flexible you will ideally have successful experience in a similar role. Previous experience of working in a busy office environment using SIMS is desirable.
The successful candidate will also be:
• Able to use own initiative with excellent time management skills;
• Supportive, hardworking and able to work as part of a team;
• Confident with Microsoft Word and using IT;
• Confident with Excel and office management systems;
• Willing to contribute to the overall ethos, work and Christian aims of the school;
• Someone with a positive attitude and a good sense of humour.
St Luke’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; and to equality of opportunity. Enhanced DBS clearance will be required.
Salary Scale 2b £19,563 - £19,954 p.a. FTE; £14,533 - £14,823 p.a. pro rata
Closing date for applications: Open date set
Interview date: Applications will be reviewed as received
Please contact the school (email@example.com) for more information and an application pack. Applications are also available to download online at www.st-lukesprimary.com. We will only accept completed school application forms, CV’s are not acceptable.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
St Luke's Church of England School
Windsor and Maidenhead
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years