Salary: Grade 4 scp 7 – 11 pro rata of £20,092 - £21,748 per annum
Hours: Full Time – 35 hours per week. 39 weeks during the school term time
Required: As soon as possible
The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust wishes to appoint an Administration Officer to work at St Elizabeth’s Catholic Primary School who will also collaborate with colleagues at other schools within the Trust.
The successful candidates will:
• Have experience of general clerical administrative work
• Have good numeracy and literacy skills
• Have effective written and communication skills to liaise with a wide range of people at all levels
• Have the right personal values, attributes and interpersonal skills
• Be able to work in successful partnership with all stakeholders and support the Trust’s vision
We can offer the successful candidate:
• An opportunity to work in a vibrant and welcoming environment with wonderful students, supportive staff, governors and parents
• Close links with three other schools within the multi-academy trust
• Entry into a competitive pension scheme
• Relevant paid training as and when required
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the school and meet with a member of the senior leadership team. Please contact Mrs Johnson on 0161 437 3890 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
If you would like to apply for the position, application packs are available from the Trust’s website: www.wcatrust.info. You should complete the CES Support Staff Application Form and return it by e-mail to Mrs Andrea Sweeney HR Manager at email@example.com. You will need to read the Application Form Notes, Privacy Notice, Job Description, Person Specification and Disclosure Form.
The Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, religion, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, sex and sexual orientation.
The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post will be subject to enhanced DBS and barred list checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The applicant will be required to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people.
It is not a requirement of this role to be a practising Catholic and therefore, applications are invited from individuals committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of the school.
CV’s and agency referrals will not be accepted
St Elizabeth's Catholic Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years