37 hours per week 46.33 weeks per year
‘All leaders, including governors, are creative in their approach and are unafraid to take measured risks to make sure the academy has continually improved. They have created a culture where everyone loves to learn.’ – Ofsted 2015
North Ormesby Primary is a special place. Everything we do is for our children and our community which is why Ofsted described us a ‘haven’ and as an ‘Outstanding school’ in 2015.
We are a small community primary based on the outskirts of Middlesbrough serving an area of high challenge and social deprivation. Our staff are enthusiastic and committed to improving outcomes for children with a passion for learning through a creative and meaningful curriculum. Due to the immersive way the curriculum is taught across the academy the children work hard and have excellent attitudes to learning.
We are seeking to appoint an Administration Officer who will:
- Take a lead role in planning, development, design, organisation and monitoring of support systems/procedures/policies
- Manage support staff including admin and catering teams
- Hold regular team meetings with managed staff
- Take lead role in the development and maintenance of record/information systems
- Be responsible for completion and submission of complex forms, returns etc., including those to outside agencies e.g. Pupil Census
In return we will offer you:
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
- Opportunities for further professional development
- Extra-curricular activities and facilities for staff
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant Academy community.
You will be joining an excellent, highly skilled team from across the Academy.
We actively welcome visits so you can learn more about us - please contact the academy on 01642 247985.
As the sponsor, AET believes that all young people deserve to become world-class learners – to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up-to-date resources available to them. In each of our academies, you will benefit from visionary, inspirational and dynamic leadership and be empowered to develop your own skills with access to world-class CPD and Talent Management programmes. You will also be entitled to the following benefits: a health cash plan, vehicle affinity scheme and childcare vouchers.
The post start date is as soon as possible.
Closing date: Monday 22 October 2018
Interview date: Friday 26 October 2018
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
We are unable to accept CV’s as part of our safeguarding policies.
For further information on this position and to make an application please click apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Further details can be found on our careers page.