16 hours per week, Term Time Only
Fixed Term to 31st August 2018
The Governors of St Bernard’s R.C. Primary School are seeking to appoint a part time Admin Support Assistant to complement our administration team. The hours of work are expected to be two days per week 8am to 4:30pm, although flexibility would be an advantage.
The successful candidates will have a role in:
- Assisting with parent, staff and pupil enquiries
- Maintaining the school’s MIS system with a responsibility to ensure databases are up to date
- Completing statutory returns such as the school census
- Communications and the school newsletter
- Providing routine clerical support to the school
In return St Bernard’s R.C. Primary School can offer:
- A welcoming, supportive school community, with a strong Catholic ethos
- A dynamic, collaborative leadership team at the start of their journey to outstanding
- A team of enthusiastic, hardworking staff who embrace new opportunitie
- Enthusiastic, happy children who are proud of school
- A strong commitment to professional and personal development
- Strong support from Governors and parents
St Bernard’s R.C. Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
The closing date is noon on Friday 13th October. Shortlisting is Monday 16th October 2017.
Please send completed applications to email@example.com