Do you want an exciting new challenge and to be part of a committed team of practitioners, then Henry Green Primary school may have the opportunity for you. The Headteacher and school Governors are seeking to appoint experienced and highly motivated administrative assistant to join us. You would preferably have school administration experience.
• A diverse and supportive community of friendly children, who are eager to achieve and deserve the best
• A dynamic, talented, and forward thinking leadership team
• The opportunity to be part of a team that will move the school forward through a time of change
• A school which is committed to professional development and equality for all staff with a high level of induction and training for new staff members.
We are looking for:
• Outstanding organisation and communication skills
• Good typing and ICT skills
• A forward-thinking creative approach
• Someone who is positive, enthusiastic and solution focused
• ability to use your own initiative to deal sensitively with a range of complex issues
• ability to organise and implement administrative systems
• A commitment to work in partnership with pupils, staff, parents, governors and the wider community