Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an Administrative Assistant to work in a local primary school in North Tyneside, Tyne and Wear starting as soon as possible. The school based in Gateshead are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated and positive Administrative Assistant to join a passionate, friendly and hardworking team. Hours include working 8.30 – 13.00 Monday – Friday each week.
The desired candidate will have prior knowledge and experience working within a school office. A qualification with knowledge of using SIMs would also be of an advantage. Pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS disclosure will be carried out in relation to successful candidates. Two satisfactory employment references will also be required.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Newcastle Supply Team you will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Administration Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education Team in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne.