Administrative Assistant required for Trinity Academy
Start date: September 2018
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 dependent on qualifications and
Location: Brixton, South London
Trinity Academy is a new and expanding Academy in Brixton,
determined to become one of the best schools in south London. We
have excellent facilities, having recently moved into our new purpose
built school. We are innovative and caring with an unwavering focus on
behaviour and academic standards.
The Academy has Investors in People recognition and has recently been
judged as Good in its first Ofsted inspection.
We are now looking to appoint an Administrative Assistant who will
undertake reception, clerical and administrative duties alongside other
members of the Administration team.
We can offer you:
• An excellent benefits package including private health insurance.
• A supportive working environment in a brand new building with the
most up to date technology.
• A great career opportunity to develop professionally in an
We would like to hear from you if you:
• Have excellent customer service skills.
• Are well organised and able to meet deadlines.
• Can work well as a member of a team.
• Are enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to progress.
Closing date: 27th July 2018 at 12 noon.
Interviews: 2nd August 2018
For further information and a full application pack, visit:
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and are committed to the
safeguarding and welfare of our pupils. This post is subject to an
enhanced DBS check.