We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our admin team. The successful candidate will be the first point of call at our busy school office, meeting and greeting our parents, visitors, staff and of course our wonderful children. The candidate will work alongside our Academy Operations Manager and senior admin assistant and will be an integral part of our successful academy.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Hours: 19.5 per week, term time only
Salary: Grade 3, £7491 (actual salary)
Start date: 01.09.2018
Redgate Primary Academy is a SEN school for pupils aged 3-11 years, whom have moderate/severe and complex learning difficulties, predominantly Autism spectrum Disorder (ASD). The school converted to an Academy on 1st October when we joined the Diverse Academies Learning Partnership (DALP).
The successful applicant will:
- Enjoy working with children in our busy and happy school environment, promoting the welfare of our pupils.
- Be a calm, positive and effective communicator, confident in liaising with all colleagues, children, parents, visitors and outside agencies.
- Be keen to use initiative and thrive through a can do approach to resolving problems.
- Have lots of energy, excellent multi-tasking skills and a good sense of humour.
In return we can offer:
- Full support and induction
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- A strong caring ethos
- A well-being package
- Networking opportunities across the Diverse Academies Learning Partnership
Visits are encouraged and very welcome. If you would like to arrange a visit or discuss the role please telephone the School Office on 01623 455944 and ask for Theresa Skillen
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Monday 25th June 2018
Redgate Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check.