Newark Hill Academy
- £16,781- £17,772 per annum (£4,824-£5,109 pro rata)
- Job type:
- Part Time, Permanent
- Apply by:
- 10 December 2017
This is a great opportunity for a highly organised and proficient Administrative Assistant to work at the Newark Hill Academy.
As an Administration Assistant you can expect to support the office team in a range of administrative and clerical duties. You will deal with incoming and outgoing communications, handle queries, compile data and create and maintain databases and other computerised systems. You will be part of a friendly team and able to build relationships.
· possess excellent communication and customer service skills
· be able to demonstrate your ability to work effectively within a team as well as on your own initiative
· have experience of working in a fast paced environment
· have the ability to effectively organise, prioritise and remain calm under pressure.
Experience and knowledge of working within a school environment and with SIMS would be advantageous.
If you are interested in working at the leading edge of education, believe that all young people can achieve high standards and are prepared to work hard, we want to hear from you.
Please note that this role is part time, term time only so this is reflected in the pro rata salary.
About Newark Hill Academy
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.