The successful candidate will possess excellent communication, administration and interpersonal skills with a flexible and adaptable approach to meet the ever-changing needs of both students and the School. They will have a methodical approach to work and be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Outlook, Word and Excel, is important and experience in a similar role is highly desirable. You should possess a confident and approachable attitude, and the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines. You will need to have a strong attention to detail, be flexible and capable of working independently, whilst demonstrating a high level of confidentiality at all times.
Our Sixth Form Centre is a purpose built, state of the art building with cutting edge facilities, where we pride ourselves on encouraging students to be independent and to develop important life skills that will stand them in good stead in the future: adaptability, communication, teamwork and problem solving. Our experienced and dedicated Sixth Form team provides extensive support and guidance at all levels, both academically and pastorally.
The purpose of this role is to work alongside the Director of Sixth form with strategic leadership for the Sixth Form in carrying out the day to day operation of Years 12 and 13. The role is student facing, and intended to include administrative support and routine general clerical duties.
CCF can offer successful candidates
- Flexible hours
- Staff well-being insurance
- A supportive, collaborative department and school
- Work life balance
- A team ethos
- Exceptional CPD
- Maintaining and entering student’s information on Progresso
- Receiving communication from third parties and directing as appropriate
- Collating academic and pastoral data
- Supporting the organisation and administration of Sixth Form events
- Assisting with the administration of the UCAS process
- Promoting a positive working environment within the Sixth Form conducive to the School’s high expectations and work ethos;