Why choose Dixons McMillan Academy?
- Culture of high expectations; supporting teachers so all students can learn
- Focus on feedback and professional growth
- Opportunities across the Trust
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
- Supportive line management; one team focused on fairness
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of excellence, positivity and respect and completely committed to our mission: we are determined to provide our scholars and our families with the very best education possible so that they leave the academy as highly employable individuals and fully ready to lead happy and successful lives.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 12 schools in Bradford and Leeds: 3 primaries, 6 secondaries, 2 all-through and one standalone sixth form. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
We establish high-performing non-faith academies which maximise attainment, value diversity, develop character and build cultural capital. By the age of 18 we want every student to have the choice of university or a high quality apprenticeship.
Full details including related documentation and how to apply can be found on the Trust Jobs Portal, click here and search by job title.
www.dixonsma.com or call the school on 01274 424350 and speak to Christina Hulme PA / HR, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Dixons McMillan Academy
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years
A note from the Principal
My vision for Dixons McMillan is simple: we continue to do whatever it takes to ensure that when children leave Dixons McMillan as young adults, they leave us highly employable and ready to lead happy and successful lives. W...