Salary: Grade 3 – Point 7 to 11 £18,088 to £19,579 per annum pro rota (FTE £20,092 to £21,748)
Hours: 37 hours per week 41 weeks per year
Contract type: Permanent
Heritage High School is a happy, safe and stimulating place to work and learn and it is our determination to continually improve that sets us apart from other schools. We believe that learning should be fun, challenging and stimulating and the quality of our people lies at the heart of achieving our goals. As a school we are passionate about caring for our students and have an excellent pastoral support system for our students to complement the teaching and learning.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Administrator to join the support team at Heritage High School. The Administrator forms an integral part of the team this role will require you to demonstrate excellent understanding of administrative processes to ensure that an effective and efficient administrative support service is provided to our School.
The role will primarily involve taking minutes for meetings however you will also be responsible for providing support for a number of administrative tasks including but not limited to issuing communications, covering student reception, and producing reports. This role will also see the successful candidate be a First Aider performing primary first aid to students and staff, training will be provided if you do not hold a current certificate.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able enthusiastic, hard working and highly organised and experience working in an education environment would be advantageous. It is essential that you have exceptional communication skills, both verbally and written, with a keen eye for detail. Data entry will be part of this role, so we are looking for a person who will have proficient experience of using of Microsoft packages including Excel.
Why join us?
Our academy is part of The Two Counties Trust. This Trust has a forward-thinking HR strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for staff. We are easily reached by public transport, and for those who drive, there is a large free staff carpark. We have some excellent facilities for staff and our students really want to learn and achieve.
• Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities. Our salaries for leadership and teachers on the Upper Pay Scale and in receipt of a TLR are above national pay scales and our minimum hourly rate for support staff is £9.25.
• Free car parking.
• An increasing array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
• The ability to request flexible working.
• Entry to a career average pension scheme.
• A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development.
• Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
• A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
• Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and to progress your career.
The closing date for applications is: 4pm on 15 September 2021
Interviews will be held on: w/c 20 September 2021
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure, receipt of references and successful completion of vetting procedures.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce and candidates who meet the minimum job criteria will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview.
Heritage High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years