ADMINISTRATOR FOR SENIOR LEADERSHIP TEAM
REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2019
H4 £19,171 - £20,344 plus £874 fringe
Actual starting salary £8,997.76 (inclusive of fringe)
20 hours per week
(flexible working hours will be considered for the right candidate)
We are seeking an Administrator to provide support to three Assistant Principals within our Senior Leadership Team. This support will include managing emails, co-ordinating meetings, taking minutes to produce letters following formal meetings, and other requirements related to the specific areas of responsibility of each Assistant Principal.
You will be able to demonstrate excellent time management, and the ability to manage and prioritise multiple demands within a busy working environment. You will also have excellent written and spoken communication skills and work confidently with all commonly used ICT applications.
In return we can offer you:
• a financially secure school and Trust, with the money to underpin its work
• a brand new, multi-million pound professional working environment
• the opportunity to work with professional, committed and ambitious colleagues in a genuinely collaborative working environment
• a highly aspirant school, with engaged students
• outstanding career development opportunities
• Personalised professional development, considered best practice within Hertfordshire
• a comprehensive staff benefits package
Please contact the Trust’s HR Director, Harriet Muxlow, (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the recruitment pack and further information on the role, school and Trust. Informal discussions with the Principal, Mark Ellis, are welcome, as are visits to the school. You should call 01992 424200, extension 201.
Closing date for applications: 9:00am on Friday 19th July
Interviews will be held on Monday 22nd July 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people.
All postholders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check