An inspiring opportunity to take your career to the next level and help shape the lives of our most vulnerable young people.
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 per annum
Location: Create Learning, East London, E16 3NR
Contract: Permanent, Term Time + 2 weeks
The Complete Education Solution (TCES)
TCES is a group of Ofsted rated Good and Outstanding schools and services for pupils aged 7 to 19 with an Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) and/or Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. We are committed to achieving the best outcome for each pupil and their family through access to excellent education and family support.
TCES Create Learning runs parallel to our independent day schools. Here education focuses on the developmental milestones and a holistic curriculum. We provide a happy, safe and secure learning environment where pupils grow in independence. Every pupil goes through a different journey at Create Learning, with highly differentiated and personalised education programmes developed for each pupil.
The Role - Administrator
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to ensure all administrative and secretarial requirements are effectively provided to teaching and management staff on site.
Essential requirements to be successful in the role are:
- Hold GCSE English Language and Mathematics at grade C or above (or equivalent qualifications).
- Experience of administrative work within a school environment.
- Evidence of ongoing professional development.
- Proficient IT skills, including MS Office.
- A flexible, ‘can do’ attitude.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary and terms and conditions.
- An opportunity to join a leading provider of specialist education in one of the most rewarding sectors whilst directly contributing to the positive outcomes for pupils with SEMH and ASC.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to develop your career.
- A range of employee support and wellbeing benefits including the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), counselling and contributions towards medical costs and the exclusive rewards platform.
Closing date Wednesday 3rd March
Interviews Thursday 11th March
Please complete the application form and equal opportunities form and return to email@example.com.
TCES is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to all relevant checks such as references, medical clearance and a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Create Service London
The Complete Education Solution (TCES) is a family-owned group of Good and Outstanding schools and services for pupils aged 7 to 19 with an Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) and/or Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. The maj...