25 hours per week - Permanent Contract - Term Time Only
To start as soon as possible
Redlands Primary School is a friendly community school, in the heart of the university area. It is a happy, child-centred school, with a dedicated staff team who place the highest value in the social and emotional needs of the children.
We are a school committed to nurturing children to achieve their highest potential where we enable children to become life-long learners.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our Team.
The duties will include:
- Act as the first point of contact for visitors, greeting and welcoming and providing initial assistance.
- Answer incoming calls and deal with straightforward general enquiries.
- Maintain communication with parents via text and email.
- Maintain records for pupils who arrive late or leave early.
- Ensure that reception duties are covered throughout the school day by working with the Office Manager.
- Deal with and respond to a variety of contact from pupils, parents and visitors including direct telephone and written correspondence ensuring clear, precise and accurate communication.
The school will offer you:
- A highly supportive and collaborative staff team
- Friendly, motivated and enthusiastic pupils who are really keen to learn
- High aspirations for staff and pupils
- Extremely positive and successful parental engagement
- Hugely dedicated and skillful support staff
- Bespoke training to enhance and further your skills to the next level
You will offer the school:
- Your ability to be fully child-centred in all you do in our school
- Your ability to demonstrate your organizational skills and excellent communication skills
- Your ability to show innovation which will further develop the school
- A commitment to the school community and to working in partnership with parents
To access more information and the application pack please follow this link: http://www.redlandsschool.co.uk/current-vacancies
Please email completed applications forms to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 26th September 2021
INTERVIEW DATE: Week commencing 27th September or sooner for a suitable candidate
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
This Authority/School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Disclosure and Staff Childcare Disqualification Declaration will be sought from the successful candidate.
Redlands Primary School