Administrator/ Receptionist x 2
Salary – Competitive
Work pattern – 25 hours/week; term time plus 1 week
Contract – 1 x Permanent, 1 x Fixed Term – 10 months
Start date – January 2018
Interview dates – TBC
Location – Mossbourne Community Academy, 100 Downs Road, Hackney, E5 8JY
The Mossbourne Federations calm working atmosphere creates well-rounded individuals who excel in the arts, on the sporting field and academically. All learners, regardless of ability, benefit from the innovative and enlightened approaches to teaching and learning within the Academy. The Mossbourne Federation has helped change students’ lives.
Mossbourne Community Academy is the Federation’s flagship academy, renowned nationally for changing the lives of children from Hackney and setting a new benchmark for non-selective, comprehensive education. It is an incredibly vibrant and stimulating place to work, with high-calibre staff who are passionate about the subject they teach and the students they teach it to.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working in a school environment including working in a busy reception
- Ability to communicate effectively with all staff, students and parents
- Willing to play as part of a team and go the extra mile to up keep the Mossbourne values
- Committed to the safeguarding of students
- Enthusiastic, flexible and friendly approach
- Professional manner at all times
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with confidential matters
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and SIMS
- Ability to undertake trainings as required
What we can offer:
- A challenge!
- The opportunity to work with excellent students and a supportive team throughout the academy
- Comprehensive staff benefits
- The prospect of working for one of the country’s leading federations
- Ambitious working environment
- Professional development
- Friendly and passionate atmosphere
In order to apply for this position please follow the link to our website and complete an application form at www.mossbourne.org/vacancies
Please indicate in your application which role you are applying for. If it is both roles please indicate this as well.
NB: Applications may be considered whilst the post is being advertised. Mossbourne Federation reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline
“The Federation is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All postholders are subject to a satisfactory an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service, in addition to barred list and Prohibition checks.”