Smart Teachers is recruiting for Smart Teachers is recruiting for an Administrator to carry out basic administration duties at a school in Kennington. The successful Administrator will carry out duties such as answering phone calls, sending and replying to emails, signing visitors and students in and out of school amongst other basic administrative tasks. The school is an alternate provision for students with challenging behaviour and the Administrator will need to be comfortable working in this environment. There is a maximum of 15 students on site at any one time, and the age range of the students is between 14 and 16 years old.
About the Role
· Daily reception management and administration (phone calls, e-mails, signing in visitors, students’ uniform, filing, daily student and staff attendance, lunchtimes, photocopying and laminating)
· Would suit a recent school/college leaver looking for a full-time position in administration
· Annual salary of £15,000
About the School
· Newly opened independent school based in Kennington
· Stable and established team of staff includes support staff, teachers, qualified therapists, and a solid Senior Leadership Team
· Daily briefings are held with all members of staff
· Outstanding resources including Apple Mac suites in each of the settings
· Newly renovated for purpose
· Provides extensive professional development for staff and fast track career progression and upward mobility available for the right fit
In order to be considered for this role, the Administrator will need to meet the following criteria:
· Previous experience as an Administrator is essential
· Previous school experience is desirable, but not essential
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number LXDB162879.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.