Vacancy ID 009777
Junction Farm is a highly successful primary school based in Eaglescliffe. We take great pride in the achievements of all of our children, staff and Governors.
- A positive and caring ethos and working atmosphere
- Friendly children, eager to learn and achieve
- A committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team
- Excellent support from the Governing Body, the staff and parents
We seek to appoint a School Administrator to provide administrative support for the school, reporting to the Office Manager. The position is permanent and is available immediately.
With an NVQ level 2 or equivalent in a relevant discipline and previous clerical/administrative experience, you should have good communication and IT skills. The school's management information system is SIMS and we use ParentMail as our main method of communication with parents/carers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with phone calls and enquiries from pupils, parents/carers and staff
- Greeting visitors to the school
- Issuing communications via ParentMail
- Assisting with the arrangements for school trips and visits
- Supporting the production of student reports
- Attending Parent/Open Evenings, as required
- Providing general administrative support for the school
Interview Date Friday 1st March 2019
Closing Date 25/02/2019
Contract Hours: 37 hours per week
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Denise Harrison, Trust HR Officer on 01642 352570.
For further information about the role and to download an application form, please visit www.junctionfarm.org.uk and send your completed application to: Mrs D Harrison, Trust HR Officer, Egglescliffe School, Urlay Nook Road, Eaglescliffe, Stockton on Tees. TS16 0LA or email to: email@example.com by 8:00am on the closing date.
Disclosure Junction Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance.