37 hours per week, all year round (26 days annual leave)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate administrator, who can demonstrate experience of working in an educational context, to join our Central Services team at Maiden Erlegh Trust. Day to day responsibilities will be varied but will include:
- Supporting the Maiden Erlegh Trust leadership team in the preparation and dissemination of a wide range of written documentation and communications.
- Assisting with the organisation of face-to-face or online meetings using Outlook, MS Teams and Zoom platforms.
- Making regular updates to the Maiden Erlegh Trust website and intranet as required.
- Offer advice on process improvements, where necessary.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to at least GCSE level, with passes in English and Maths.
- Have an excellent command of written and verbal English.
- Have high level of attention to detail.
- Have highly effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Have at least 2 years experience in an administrative role.
- Have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have the ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Have the ability to identify stakeholders’ needs quickly and deal with queries.
- Have reliability, tact, diplomacy, confidentiality and sensitivity are paramount to this post.
- Work as part of a team or on your own initiative.
- Be a hard worker.
You will share our inclusive values of “opportunity, diversity and success for all” and you will have a willingness to develop your own practice in line with our ethos of continuous improvement.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 27 September 2021
If you would like more information on this post, please email our recruitment team on email@example.com who can help organise this.
Maiden Erlegh Trust is an Ethical Leadership Pathfinder organisation and we are committed to safeguarding, equality and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We are also committed to having the highest expectations of pupil/students and staff, and supporting everyone to reach their full potential. All employees of the school and Trust are expected to share these commitments. All posts require satisfactory employment checks and references and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All Leadership roles will require a Section 128 check.
Maiden Erlegh Trust
- English secondary schools