Bromley High School are seeking to appoint an Admissions Assistant to play a key role supporting the Admissions Registrar in the effective delivery of the school’s admissions development plan.
The hours of work are 18 hours per week, all year round, on days to be mutually agreed, but due to the nature of the work a little flexibility would be helpful.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Administration and organisation of admissions/marketing events e.g. open days, taster days and induction events
- Assisting the Admissions Registrar in ensuring the smooth running of the 4+ and 11+ examination days and entrance assessments and interviews
- Responding promptly to admissions enquiries, preparing prospectus packs, logging enquiries on the SIMS database, importing online applications, processing references and liaising with parents and agents
- Liaising with the GDST Fees department and Finance Manager over new starters and bursary/scholarship holders’ details
- Filing paperwork and setting up pupil files
- Preparing mailshots and distributing flyers as required
- Providing administrative support to the Admissions Registrar in the induction of students new to the school
The ideal candidate will require excellent administrative and organisational skills, with the ability to effectively complete a demanding, varied workload. A customer focused attitude, attention to detail and an excellent command of spelling, punctuation and grammar is equally important.
About Bromley High School
Bromley High School is a consistently oversubscribed, academically selective girls’ school with 900 pupils from 4-18, occupying a 25-acre parkland site in leafy Bickley, in Kent. The school enjoys an excellent reputation and in 2018 celebrated another year of outstanding academic achievement.
As part of the GDST, the UK’s leading network of independent girls’ schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
- Access to school multi-gym, swimming pool, yoga classes
For further details and to apply please click the apply button.
Applications must be received by Thursday 23rd September 2021.
Interviews will take place week commencing 27th September 2021.
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.
Bromley High School