About the role
Line manager: Director of Admissions and Marketing
Direct reports: Two Admissions Officers
- Guide parents and students through the admissions process, making the experience positive, straightforward and engaging throughout.
- Ensure that the school’s brand and core messages are integrated throughout the Purchase process and all the communications are clear and timely.
- Support the school DAM throughout the re-enrolment process to optimize the retention of existing students and families.
- Ensure effective co-operation with the Finance department throughout enrolment/WL enrolment process, re-enrolment process, payment chasing process.
- Ensure the school’s admissions processes adhere to policies and local market regulations.
- Manage data capture and lead management through CRM system and data management at school’s MIS (Management information system).
- Support SLT with clear and consistent data for admissions decisions, as well as systematic data on enquiries, visits, admissions KPI, joiners, leavers and projections for the target cut-off dates.
- Provide appropriate leadership, coaching and best practice sharing to other members of the Admissions and wider school team.
The closing date for application is January 14th, 2021.
At Nord Anglia Education we are committed to providing a world class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils irrespective of race, ability, religion, gender or culture.
All post holders in regulated activity (having regular unsupervised contact with children) are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both your country of residence/birth and any country of residence within the last 10 years.
The International School of Moscow
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years
History and Ethos
The International School of Moscow (ISM) is one of the leading international schools in Moscow offering contemporary British international education to students aged from 2 to 18, from Early Years through to Secondary and Sixth Form...