Our school is very highly regarded, heavily oversubscribed and enjoys consistently outstanding examination results. Finchley Catholic is a very rewarding place to work with a supportive collegiate atmosphere. We are looking to appoint an exceptional person to manage our admissions process, as well as being the first aid lead, working as part of a wider team.
- Experienced in managing admissions, practised in liaising with the Local Authority and using the Schools Access Module (SAM) system
- Able to classify applications according to the criteria in our admissions policy, ensuring supporting documentation is supplied
- Excellent organisational skills, collaborative and focused
- Committed to the highest standards of verbal and written communication
- A qualified first aider, with the experience to deal with a variety of medical needs
- Able to relate confidently and clearly to a wide variety of stakeholders including staff, students, parents and the Local Authority
We can offer you:
- An outstanding opportunity to play a pivotal role in supporting the school
- A friendly, vibrant and caring school where staff are really valued
- A strong commitment to CPD and a supportive induction programme
- Easy transport access with a staff car park, and a 5 minute walk to the nearest tube
- Comprehensive staff welfare
Candidates wishing to visit the school are welcome to do so by appointment. An application form for this post can be downloaded from our website and should be returned to the Headteacher, Niamh Arnull at email@example.com
The closing date is noon on Thursday 23rd September and interviews will take place during the following week, although we reserve the right to interview suitably qualified and talented candidates in advance of the deadline.
Applications from non-Catholics who are willing to support the values and ethos of a Catholic school are warmly invited.
FCHS is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as such all candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Finchley Catholic High School