The job involves working as a key part of the College Admissions, Recruitment and Marketing team.
- Recruiting, filtering and interviewing enough Student Teacher candidates to fill each TEFL-YL Program run by the English Teacher Training College with high quality participants.
- Sending out acceptance letters and welcome packs each week to successful candidates.
- Updating and maintaining all databases and digital “paperwork” as directed by Admissions Manager, including application tracking, student teacher data and bios, interview write-ups etc.
- Maintaining communications through telephone and email with potential applicants, candidates and accepted Student Teachers; answering queries about the course, the application procedure and pre-arrival information.
- Working with Google analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords, Google AdWords Keyword Planner, Google Trends and other related SEO tools to contribute to the College’s SEO campaign. Admissions Coordinator (40 hours)
- Establishing and maintaining contact through telephone and email with 3rd party organizations, travel/volunteering sites etc with the goal of keeping the College programmes listed and up to date in their directories, and featured on their sites
The ideal candidate is a fluent English speaker, holds a Bachelor’s degree, and has experience in the TEFL industry as well as in admissions and recruitment. Additionally:
- Excellent communication in written and spoken form.
- Experience in arranging, conducting and carrying out interviews.
- Strong attention to detail, especially in keeping digital “paperwork” up to date and correct.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, also to change focus on tasks quickly.
- Knowledge of SEO (Google AdWords), social media and marketing would be desirable.
- Candidates with experience in a non-traditional teaching environment such as summer camps, youth groups or outdoor education will be preferred.
- Residence and work permit for Europe
Salary and Benefits
Between 24 976,00 and 27.552,00 Euros gross annual salary (depending on experience) including a Christmas and Summer bonus and a variety of employee benefits. The College provides extensive health, accident, disability and unemployment insurance for all employees. A high quality lifestyle in Austria also provides a range of child care and maternity benefits as well as being enrolled on generous State and College pension schemes and severance package. Each employee is entitled to 30 days holiday days per year, not including an additional 13 public holiday days in Austria.