Term time only, part time, 4 days a week, 0.8 FTE (plus 15 days)
Notting Hill & Ealing High School, one of London’s leading independent girls’ day schools, has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Admissions Officer.
The post holder will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Registrar and being the initial point of contact for all enquiries regarding admissions.
The successful candidate will also be required to provide ad-hoc, whole school administrative support services.
If you have excellent organisational, time management, written and verbal communication skills, we will be delighted to hear from you.
About the School
NHEHS is a leading academic day school. Our girls are ambitious, bright, enthusiastic and eager to learn and we offer a warm and supportive community. We occupy a site in suburban, leafy, west Ealing with excellent transport links.
The School is part of the GDST, the UK’s leading network of independent girls’ schools. We can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Membership of Pension Scheme
- Access to the GDST central training and development programme
- Up to 50% discount on fees for children at GDST schools
- Training grants for obtaining further qualifications
- Interest free annual season ticket loans for travel are available to staff
- Interest free loans to enable staff to buy a computer for personal use at home
- Cycle Scheme: The School is part of the scheme which enables staff to purchase bicycles and equipment at a tax advantageous rate and pay for the equipment over 12 months
- Free lunches during term time
Further information about this position and how to apply is available by emailing email@example.com or by clicking the apply button.
Closing date: Monday 27th September 2021 (12pm) but early applications are welcomed.
Interviews will take place on Friday 1st October 2021.
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.
Notting Hill and Ealing High School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 4 - 18 years
NHEHS is a leading selective girls’ school which achieves outstanding results within an exceptionally warm and supportive community. We are one of the very first schools founded by the Girls' Day School Trust (GDST). The school opened in 1873 a...