North Bridge House, a family of six independent co-educational day schools in North London, seeks to appoint an efficient and personable Admissions Officer to join the school’s admissions team and help advance its profile and pupil roll at its Nursery & Pre-Prep West Hampstead site.
The appointed Admissions Officer will support close working relationships with other members of the Admissions Team, and other key constituent teams within the schools, including the Marketing Team, the Senior Leadership Teams, and the Director of Business Operations.
With the support of the wider Admissions Team, the Admissions Officer will provide a welcoming first point of contact to prospective families/students. S/he will communicate with prospective parents by telephone, email and letter, and in-person at school visits and admissions events.
· Act as brand ambassador and present the school to prospective parents and students at recruitment events, open days and information sessions locally
· Develop personal rapport with prospective parents and students
· Deliver a personalised visit experience to each prospective parent and student
· Conduct one-to-one tours, and answer parent and student queries during consultations
· Proactively follow up all enquiries, to convert to the next stage of the admissions process
· Maintain contact with all live enquiries during the admissions process
· Provide post tour feedback on all families to the Admissions Manager
· Maintain the Microsoft Dynamics database and ensure accurate data-input for all stages of the process
· Collate all documentation relevant to a new enrolment, and produce student files before transferring to the school office
· Assisting the school secretarial team with requesting student files from feeder schools for new enrolling students
· Assist with the transfer of admissions records between NBH schools for students who switch between campuses
· Help record information relating to immigration permission for new students
· Conduct follow-up calls with parents who do not choose NBH in order to build a body of market intelligence, and define areas of potential improvement
· Build relationships with key partners, affiliates and influencers
· Help update the Head and/or Senior Leadership Team on admissions progress throughout the year
· Assist the Admissions Manager with the monthly forecasting of admissions figures and compilation of ad-hoc reports as required
· Keep up to date competitor schools information e.g. fees, open day events
Working hours: 9.00-17.00 full-time.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 26th May.
To apply for this role, please submit a completed application form to email@example.com
Application forms are found at https://www.northbridgehouse.com/job-vacancies
As part of Cognita Schools, North Bridge House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. Appointments are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity and overseas criminal records checks for all other countries in which the applicant has lived or worked for three months or more in the past ten years.
North Bridge House West Hampstead Nursery and Pre-Prep
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Early Years
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 7 years