La Retraite is a highly successful, diverse and over‐subscribed girls' 11‐19 Roman Catholic VA comprehensive school with a strong reputation for all‐round excellence. We achieved a second ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED judgement in all categories in 2013. The school is in the Trusteeship of the Catholic Archdiocese of Southwark and is located in Lambeth.
The Governors invite applications from individuals with solid administrative experience. Experience of working in a similar role is preferable.
The key aspects of the role are:
- To support a positive Catholic ethos, which recognises the dignity of the individual and is reflected in the day to day life of the school
- To contribute to raising standards of student achievement and support
- To work as part of a whole-school administrative team in carrying out general administrative and clerical duties as and when required so that essential back-up services are given to the school population
- To manage the Year 7 and in-year KS3 & 4 Admissions
- To manage Sixth Form Admissions and enrolment
- To manage Transition
You will be required to work Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week and 39 weeks per year.
We are in a good location 10 minutes’ walk from both Balham and Clapham South tube stations and near a number of key bus routes.
Please go onto our website www.laretraite.lambeth.sch.uk to the vacancy section, where you can apply online.
If you should have any queries please contact Ms Clarke, HR Manager, by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits are encouraged and can be arranged by emailing Ms Clarke at the above address or calling her on 020 8673 5644 extension 159.
Closing date is 12 noon on Friday 20th April 2018.
Interviews are expected to be held during the late April / early May 2018.
La Retraite RC School is committed to safer recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
Faith - Values - Excellence
La Retraite Roman Catholic Girls’ School
Atkins Road, Clapham Park, London SW12 0AB.
Tel: 020 8673 5644. Fax: 020 8675 8577.
Headteacher: Mr Dominic Malins