After School Club Assistant
Grade 1c (9-11) £7,896 per annum
15:00-18:15 Monday – Friday (16hrs & 15mins per week)
Term time + INSET
We are looking to appoint a STEP Zone Assistant for the after school club at our vibrant Academy. The successful candidate must have
• An understanding of relevant polices/codes of practice and awareness of relevant legislation
• Commitment to and understanding of Equal Opportunities
• Basic understanding of child development and learning
• An ability to work constructively as part of a team
• Confidence in dealing with young people, maintaining discipline, motivation and ensuring well-being of children including acting on bullying
• Ability to promote school when talking to visitors, colleagues and members of the community.
• Basic ICT skills / confidence.
To apply for this role, please complete an application and submit it with a supporting statement outlining how you meet the criteria listed in the Person Specification. The application form and person specification can be found on our website. https://www.lafontaineacademy.org/vacancies
The application and supporting statement should be emailed to email@example.com
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
Suitable candidates will be interviewed on receipt of completed application form.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.