Grand Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10 3BP
Tel: 020 8883 3412 Fax: 020 8883 3414
Hours per week: 12.5 (term time only) Monday – Friday 3.15 – 5.45 pm
Do you want to work in an excellent school with happy, fun loving children and a dedicated team of supportive staff? Do you have the skills to support children’s learning and their physical & emotional well-being?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our successful team.
You will need to be:
- Able to organise and carry out fun and exciting educational activities supporting our philosophy of independent learning
- Caring and approachable
- Able to demonstrate good English, numeracy and IT skills
- Well organised with high expectations
- Able to work as part of a team ensuring the high standards of care for all of our children
- Committed to working with children and to providing equality of opportunity.
This position involves supervising children and providing after school care during term time. You will support the work of the After School Club Manager in developing and delivering stimulating, child-centred play based activities.
Knowledge of first aid is an advantage and training will be provided.
Visits to the school are welcome. Please download an application pack from our website http://www.tetherdownschool.org or contact Marie Barber, Business Manager on 0208 883 3412 for further information.
Tetherdown School is committed to safeguarding children. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory background checks, including two references and an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 16th March 2018
Interviews: Thursday 22nd March 2018 - PM
Successful candidates for interview will be notified by telephone.