7 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
We are a warm and welcoming school of choice within the North Hull community and we are within commutable distance of Beverley, Selby, York and close to the M62 motorway. Ofsted in July 2016 judged us to be a ‘good’ school and praised the rapid improvement that has happened at our school since being placed in special measures in 2014.
Our children are at the heart of everything that we do here and you will be joining a school that is forward thinking, supportive and has a community that is hugely positive about our work.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, flexible and conscientious person to join our team. You will ensure the smooth running of the Green Way Academy After School Club. To maintain a safe and stimulating play environment and to develop opportunities which encourage children’s social, physical, intellectual, creative and emotional development through play within a safe happy and healthy environment.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
- This position is required to start as soon as possible. Interviews will take place as soon as possible after the closing date.
Closing date: Friday 25 October 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. For further information on this position and to make an application please click the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website http://www.academiesenterprisetrust.org/our-teaching-school/our-school-direct-teacher-training-vacancies for further details.