Our client is one of Australia's leading provincial schools specialising in the education of girls and boys from rural Queensland. Offering the best terms and conditions in teacher employment, the school is seeking a Mathematics Teacher. This is a permanent position and commencing Term 3, excellent opportunity for experience or newly qualified Agricultural teacher.
About the Role:
- Agricultural Science Teacher
- Term 3 start [Negotiable]
- Permanent position for the candidate with right qualifications
- Capricorn Region
- One of Australia’s leading provincial schools
- Excellent facilities and teaching resources
- Supportive and well networked school
- Excellent student behaviors
Teachers | The pay-scale is reflective of the applicants teaching experience and in accordance with the EBA (Band 2 Step 1 $71,580 to Band 3 Step 4 $100,310/year) extra remuneration is awarded to Head of Department roles.
- Graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference number #TES2105-548331CW Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers