Applications are invited for the following Agriculture Coordinator role at an elite, Independent school, located on Sydney’s Upper North Shore. Catering for Kindergarten to Year 12, students at this school enjoy extensive curricular and co-curricular educational programs, advanced learning technology, outstanding facilities and extensive choices in the performing/visual arts, sporting and cultural arena. This Independent school enjoys a strong commitment to academic excellence, a wide range of subject choices, extensive co-curricular activities, small class sizes and outstanding HSC results.
About the Role:
• Full time, Permanent role
• Position commencing 14 October 2019
• Teaching Agriculture across Years 9-12
• Manage the agriculture plot and lead the co-curricular agriculture program
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Applicants must have experience teaching Agriculture in a secondary school setting
• Applicants must have experience managing a small scale agriculture plot
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1908-538740SL– firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1908-538740MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).