ST JOHN’S COLLEGE - WOODLAWN
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the following position:
AGRICULTURE TEACHER Temporary Part time (0.5fte job share) 2019 school year
The capability to teach Religious Education will be highly regarded.
In addition to providing details of relevant qualifications for the subject area, applicants should also address the following criteria:
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school;
- have an understanding of the 21st century learner;
- be able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers;
- dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning;
- Applicants must hold a NSW Working with Children Check and
- Meet all requirements with NESA.
Interested applicants should email their application to:
Mr Chris Comerford – Principal via
Mrs Debbie Melino
St John’s College Woodlawn, Lismore
Applications to be received by 4pm Monday 12 November 2018.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website