We are seeking to recruit an experienced Application Support Manager to join our IT department during an exciting time in our development. This role will have major involvement in the development and implementation of our new school MIS (iSams) and be integral to the integration and utilisation of the system.
The successful candidate will be dynamic, inspirational and forward-thinking with a high level of intelligence. He/she will have strong communication skills and the ability to build good relationships. He/she will have a strong commitment to the College’s mission and identity as set out in the College mission statement, and he/she is also likely to demonstrate all or most of the following:
- Strong technical expertise and understanding of SQL
- Knowledge of SSRS reporting using Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS)/ Visual Studio.
- Knowledge and understanding of data systems in schools.
- Experience with iSAMS or similar school MIS database.
- Detailed working knowledge of relational databases.
- Detailed working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 administration and federation services.
- Advanced Excel functionality.
- Understanding of DPA and GDPR legislations.
- Highly Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Experience of producing accurate data for reporting and assessment reports.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including putting complex issues into basic English.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Able to deal with pressurised situations in a calm manner.