Our client is looking for a highly motivated Applied Information and Digital Technologies Teacher. The school is after someone who is enthusiastic and cooperative and who will work collaboratively with all teachers. The school prides themselves on providing a highly academic and holistic education for all students.
About the Role:
- Applied Information and Digital Technologies Teacher
- Commencing Term 2 2021
- One term LSL contract
- 20 minutes from Perth CBD
- Have the ability to teach Applied Information Technology to year 11 ATAR students
- Holds a Certificate IV and can teach Certificate II in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- The ability to be innovative in current teaching methodologies, keeping up to date with current pedagogical trends in Applied Information Technology and Digital Technologies
- Graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference number #TES2103-547732KB Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers