We would like to present you with the unique opportunity to play a key role in the providing a high-quality catering service to staff and students across the College whilst completing a Production Chef Level 2 apprenticeship.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge in a career in catering.
The successful applicant will have:
• A basic standard of education in English and Maths
• The ability to maintain high standards of service to customers
• The ability to work collaboratively as a team.
This College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A disclosure and barring services check will be undertaken for the successful applicant.
Horizon Community College reserve the right to close this advert prior to the closing date above.
Horizon Community College
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Thank you for your interest in joining Horizon Community College.
The economic, cultural and social landscape of Barnsley is changing. Opportunities in further education, higher education and professional roles are increasing; opportunities for indiv...