We are looking for two enthusiastic and motivated apprentice Early Years Practitioners to work at our exceptional school. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with and learn from highly experienced staff and work across both our nursery provision and reception classes.
You will be contributing to the delivery of the EYFS statutory framework by providing high-quality childcare and stimulating daily activities for our children. As a key person, you will quickly gain knowledge and develop skills with the support of colleagues.
To find out more about life at Devonshire Hill, please visit www.devonshirehill.com
Our school can offer you:
- An opportunity for you to make a real difference in the lives of children.
- A supportive school community.
- A welcoming and enthusiastic environment with talented and passionate staff.
The successful candidates will need to have:
- Ambition and a commitment to continuing professional development
- Ability to self-evaluate learning needs and actively seek learning opportunities
- Fantastic resilience with a real ‘can do attitude’ demonstrating a keen wiliness to go over and above ‘the call of duty’
The school is a short walk from White Hart Lane overground station and a short bus journey from Wood Green or Turnpike Lane underground stations on the Piccadilly Line.
Visits to Devonshire Hill are warmly encouraged and can be organised by contacting the School on 020 8808 2053 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 28th June 2019 (noon)
Interview date: Week commencing 01/07/2019
Start date: September 2019
The Devonshire Hill Nursery and Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. Our environment is diverse in character and in its student population and we aspire to reflect this diversity in our staff. We positively welcome applications from minority groups. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This is reflected in our rigorous approach to the recruitment and professional development of staff. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.