Salary: £4.30 per hour
Hours: 0830 – 1530 daily (30 hrs per week)
Fixed Term 12 to 18 months (dependant on college placement)
We are recruiting for a new fixed term ‘Apprentice EYFS Educator’ for our Preschool class. Do you believe you can help our children and staff to achieve our school vision of ‘Providing children with an extraordinary education where individuality is valued and children are prepared to become lifelong learning in an ever-changing world’?
We believe every child can Aspire, Advance and Achieve.
If you are caring and are able to develop positive professional relationships with children, then this could be your ideal position. Our teachers and children will need a proactive, supportive and calm Apprentice. Our children will want adults who are kind, helpful and are able to help them explore and learn new skills. We are looking for applications from responsible people who will be able to uphold a team ethic, and put children at the heart of everything they do.
- Effective spoken & written literacy skills and good numeracy skills
- Be passionate about meeting the needs of all children
- A commitment to work towards an approved apprenticeship
- Effective communication skills
- An eagerness to learn about language development
- Be an advocate for the children you support
- Value working in teams and partnerships
- To champion the school’s values and have high aspirations for every child, and for yourself & other staff
- Deliver a child-centred approach to pupil support using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate
- Willing and keen to learn about EYFS provision
- Able to start at the school by the 30th of September (we will consider a later start date)
- Children who are engaged, curious, willing and eager to learn
- A creative, positive and friendly staff team
- An experienced, supportive SENDCo who will help you advocate for the pupils you work with
- Training for the support of pupils with autism, speech, language and communication if needed
- An expanding school which allows an opportunity for the development of a truly inspiring learning environment
- The chance to work with staff and leaders to develop the very best curriculum for our children
- A supportive environment where there are many opportunities for professional development
- A growing and well-resourced primary school, set in excellent school grounds, where opportunities for high quality outdoor education are facilitated
- An opportunity to share a real, relevant and engaging curriculum with children and their families
- Work release time to attend college training day.
All associated paperwork relating to this post can be found on our website: Chestnut Park Primary School . Completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com. To arrange an informal discussion about this opportunity, please contact Emma Herriot, School Business Administrator, on Tel: 0117 471 0702.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 22nd September at 0900
Interviews to be held: Please apply as soon as possible and where shortlisted, candidates will be invited for interview straight away.
“Clevedon Learning Trust appoints high quality staff who make a positive difference to student experiences.”
Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and this commitment will be reflected in the Trust’s recruitment & selection process. Applicants are expected to share this commitment. An enhanced level satisfactory disclosure and baring service DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
Chestnut Park Primary School
- Mainstream school with state funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 7 years