Due to school growth and increasing number of students, the Arbor School is hiring Support staff for August 2019.
This is an opportunity to join the team of a premium school in Dubai, operating to the National Curriculum for England and emphasising a core philosophy centered around ecoliteracy, sustainability, environmental justice in an inclusive and supportive environment. The facilities are outstanding, and include three climate controlled biodomes, learning gardens and an extensive provision for both sports and the arts.
We therefore seek exceptionally hard working and motivated candidates, who view our school as an opportunity to take an important role in shaping a truly outstanding and unique education. We are looking to recruit Arabic LSAs who are willing to go that extra mile, and who can form excellent relationships with colleagues, parents and students. All our staff will play a key role in fulfilling the school's mission in ensuring that the Arbor School fosters a positive, caring and compassionate learning environment, which is anchored by a deep sense of environmental justice and sustainability.
The Arbor School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to CV and qualification checking, interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.
Required Candidate profile:
- A Certificate/Diploma in teaching or relevant;
- Fluent in the Arabic Language (spoken and written);
- Good communication skills in English;
- An experience as a Learning Support Assistant, or equivalent, in a school setting;
- A successful track record in teaching and learning and an ability to create a caring and nurturing classroom environment;
- An appreciation for environmentalism and a values-based education.
All positions attract a generous remuneration package including a competitive salary and end of contract gratuity as per UAE labour law.
To apply for this position please ensure the following documents are sent to email@example.com to the attention of Mr. Amer Haj Ali, Head of Arabic and Islamic Department and Cc. firstname.lastname@example.org
· An up to date CV with a recent photograph to be included
· A letter of application, no longer than two pages in length, which outlines your educational philosophy and suitability for a role at the Arbor School.
The Arbor School reserves the right to appoint a candidate before the termination of the advertisement date, so early applications are encouraged.