Art & Media Teacher
Starting January 2022
“The Radcliffe School is a Good School” – Ofsted, 2020
We are looking for an Art & Media teacher to join our collaborative and supportive team from January 2022.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about teaching and learning and will have the ability to motivate students. They will be happy to work in support of a friendly team.
The Radcliffe School offers the opportunity to:
• Work with a Department that is passionate about achievement for all pupils.
• Work with fantastic students who enjoy a dynamic and engaging curriculum.
• Operate within a diligent team of excellent teachers who have a wealth of expertise and experience.
• Teach, research, develop and examine at GCSE and A Level.
• Work with a driven and inspirational department in pursuit of excellence.
• Be part of a strong induction programme tailored to your experience and needs.
• Contribute to high quality teaching and learning, and the provision of extracurricular activities to drive students forward.
• Collaborate within a very supportive environment where professional development is an essential aspect of our daily practice.
• Develop your career.
• Contribute to the creation of outstanding student experiences in learning for all.
If you have the energy, passion, resilience and drive to be part of our positive journey we would love to have you on our team.
Please go to www.radcliffeschool.org.uk for more information about the post and an application form.
The deadline for applications is Monday 27 September 2021.
The Radcliffe School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post requires an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are an equal opportunities employer.
The Radcliffe School
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
The Radcliffe School is a co-educational secondary comprehensive located in Milton Keynes. It has around 1,190 students aged 11-18, 125 of whom attend the Sixth Form.
Radcliffe has dedicated provision for students who have autistic spectrum disorders...