Due to the continuing success and ongoing expansion of King's College Doha we are looking to appoint an outstanding Part Time Art Teacher. The successful candidate will be able to make a significant contribution to the Art department as the School expands. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly talented team that has established King’s College Doha as one of the leading schools in Qatar.
King’s College Doha is a British Curriculum school currently for students aged 3 to 13 with plans to open a new 3 - 18 campus in the near future. We enjoy a strong relationship with King’s College Taunton, our sister school in the UK, and are proud to have brought nearly one hundred and fifty years of British education excellence to Qatar. Set on an outstanding campus, students and teachers at King’s College Doha benefit from first class facilities for both academic and co-curricular learning.
- Ability to stretch the most able pupils, whilst also ensuring the curriculum is accessible to all.
- Ability to inspire children with a love of learning.
- Ability to understand the needs, challenges and opportunities of an international school community.
- Strong personal-relations and team- working skills.
- Ability to use ICT to enhance leaning.
- Energy, charisma and dynamism with the vision and drive to create productive learning environments and excellent outcomes for all children.
- ensures excellent pastoral care.
- contributes to the co-curricular programme and whole-school activities in a committed and enthusiastic manner.
- works co-operatively and supportively with all members of staff.
- is prepared to go the extra mile.
How to Apply
In order to apply, please click on the Apply Now button beneath the advert text - here you will be able to download an application form.
After considering the details of the candidate information pack, complete all sections of the application form including the supporting statement that sets out your interest in this position, how you meet the requirements of the role and your ambitions for the school.
King’s College Doha is part of EduReach Education’s network of international schools. Completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com by the closing date.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 28th February 2021
Preliminary discussions with candidates will take place during January and February. First round interviews will take place on a rolling basis and early application is therefore advised. Shortlisted candidates will be notified, and final round interviews arranged accordingly. King’s College Doha reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or wish to arrange an informal discussion about this role. Please visit our website at www.kingscollegedoha.com for further information about the School.
Safeguarding and Privacy
King’s College Doha is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to respect this commitment. The post is subject to applicants providing a satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate from their home country that is less than 6 months old.
By applying to this post, you agree to your data being held and processed by King’s College Doha and its affiliates. If you are appointed to the post you also agree to additional information, including sensitive data such as bank details and medical information, being held by King’s College Doha and its affiliates.
King's College Doha
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 13 years
King’s College Doha offers the international community of Qatar an outstanding UK-style independent school education in some of the best facilities that the region has to offer. After a hugely successful opening in September 2016, the School has esta...