Art Supply Teacher – SEND
Pay to scale – £125 - £202 Per Day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: UK QTS and experience working with students with special educational needs
Contract Dates: February 2020 – July 2020
Vision for Education are currently recruiting for a teacher specialising in Art to work in a school on a 0.4 basis in Sheffield.
This is a part time role teaching Art to students with special educational needs, two days per week.
This school specialises in the education of students who have mental health conditions.
The team of staff are extremely passionate about providing a safe, secure and engaging learning environment for the students. This is something that the successful candidate will be confident and devoted to providing also.
To be considered for the position of Art Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) – Art and Design specialism
• Have experience supporting children and young adults with mental health needs
• Flexibility to travel to and adapt in different schools
• Be reliable, flexible and creative!
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team, have a nurturing and caring nature and a genuine desire to make a difference
• Outgoing and resilient personality with an empathetic approach
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield branch on 0114 553 0900.