Maternity cover (starting January 2019 until Easter 2019 in the first instance)
£11,959.27 per annum (based on 37 hours per week, 39 weeks p.a.)
We are looking for a creative and organised individual to provide maternity cover as our Art Technician from January to Easter 2019 (in the first instance).
The successful candidate will have a love for art, be highly organised and have a helpful disposition. Tasks will include:
• preparing resources for lessons
• maintaining equipment and resources in order to keep them in good working order
• providing practical support to staff and students within lessons and extra-curricular clubs
• monitoring stock levels and preparing orders
• keeping the department tidy and ordered
• ensuring that displays within the department, and art displays around the school, are eye catching and updated regularly
• supporting staff to deliver an engaging and innovative curriculum
Experience of working successfully with young people is desirable, along with the ability to work both alone and as part of a team. If you are a team player with a flexible approach and a positive, can-do attitude, we would like to hear from you. To apply, please send your application form and letter of application to Jo Moloney, Personnel Manager, by Friday 14 December 2018. For more information, please feel welcome to contact Jo.