Assessment Manager, Social Sciences
Contract: Full time, permanent
Salary: £37,800 to £43,300
What it’s about
We are seeking someone to work as an Assessment Manager in a range of subjects including Accounting. In this post you will manage the continuous development and cost effective delivery of a portfolio of syllabuses and support materials that meet the needs of all our international and UK customers and conform to our Cambridge Assessment International Examination’s standards. You will ensure that external consultants are fully competent to deliver assessments in accordance with our standards. You will be working to support customers with training and consultancy services.
- Be educated to degree level in a Social Science subject
- Have knowledge of assessment in education, with extensive teaching experience and/or project management
- Have high standard of English and numerical skills
And Ideally, possess:
- Post-graduate qualification in relevant subject area, educational assessment or management
- Knowledge of International education
- Teaching qualification
- Examination administration at a senior leve
- lAccounting/financial management qualifications
Who we are
Cambridge Assessment International Examinations prepares school students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. We are part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. Our international qualifications are recognised by the world’s best universities and employers, giving students a wide range of options in their education and career. As a not-for-profit organisation, we devote our resources to delivering high-quality educational programmes that can unlock learners’ potential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits to help with your life both inside and outside of work:
Generous contributory pension
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discount and cash back scheme at 2,500 retailers
- Cycle scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Subsidised staff restaurants
- Support for professional qualifications
- Discounted access to the University of Cambridge Sport Centre, along with various other local gyms.
Work/life balance is important to us here at Cambridge Assessment, and we offer all our colleagues a range of flexible working options, which suit both the business and the employee. So please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 19 February 2018 and interviews will be held on 2 March 2018.
To apply please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.